It’s that time of year again! Spring is in the air, and Easter is just around the corner. If you’re looking for a way to impress your crush this holiday, want to make someone laugh, or just want to spread some holiday cheer, then we’ve got the best Easter pick up lines.
Whether you’re looking for a cheesy line to break the ice, or something a little more flirty, we’ve got you covered. On Easter, anything goes! So why not put your best foot forward with one of these lines.
Easter Pick Up Lines
- Baby, you’re so sweet, you put Hershey’s outta business.
- Are you cold? You look like you could use some hot chocolate… Well, here I am!
- Can I buy you a Easter Egg or do you just want the money?
- Can you pull this heart-shaped arrow out of my butt? A damn little kid with wings shot me.
- Come back to my place – I’ll give you a Peeps show.
- Do you know what I did last night? I put Easter eggs in a heart shape for you to find!
- You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.
- Do you bleach your teeth? ‘Cause your smile lights up the entire room like a candle in the dark. Let’s go prove it.
- Even the Chocolate factory doesn’t make candy as sweet as you.
- Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. MY JAW!
- You can be my chocolate bunny. I’ll start by nibbling on your ears and save your behind for last.
- Ever made out on a pile of artificial grass?
- There is a good reason why there are so many rabbits, baby!
- Excuse me, I’d like to have kids someday, and I wanted to know how your parents created such a beautiful creature.
- Hey, do you want to go on an Easter egg hunt? I’m sure you’ll find something surprising in my pants.
- Hi, I’m the Easter Bunny and I don’t care if you are naughty or nice!
- You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.
- You’re not Jewish, are you?
- How about I get you an Easter egg tomorrow morning. Do you want it chocolate or fertilized.
- How much does a polar bear weigh? [How much?] Enough to break the ice… Hi, I’m Easter Bunny!
- I came here looking for a little tail.
- I don’t normally put all my eggs in one basket, but I wanna be your number one bunny, honey.
- There’s an Easter parade in my pants… wanna go?
- I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?
- I normally don’t put all my eggs in one basket, but I’d love to be your honey bunny.
- I’ll show you where Easter eggs come from – you may be surprised!
- I’m just like an Easter bunny – sweet, but hollow on the inside.
- I’ll show you where Easter eggs come from — you may be surprised!
- Inheriting eighty million chocolate eggs doesn’t mean much when you have a weak heart.
- Look, Jesus came back from the dead today. I think we can make this work.
- My love for you is like hot chocolate, I just can’t hold on to it.
- Nice to meet you, I’m Bunny. Easter Bunny and you are…gorgeous!
You may also like Pinata pick up lines
When And How To Use Them
As the title suggests, these pick up lines are best used around the Easter holiday. All the lines listed in this article target Easter in some way, whether it’s through mentioning the holiday specifically or using puns.
So if you’re thinking of using these lines on Easter and want to make the most out of it, here is some advice from our experience.
First and foremost, make sure you choose the right pick up lines according to your situation. All the lines listed here are for Easter only but that doesn’t mean they’ll all work in every Easter situation.
For example, some of the lines are more flirty, while others are more cheesy. So if you’re trying to impress someone you just met, maybe go for something a little less intense. On the other hand, if you’re trying to make your significant another laugh, then feel free to go for the more cheesy options.
It’s also important to keep in mind your audience. Some of the more flirty options might work better if you’re trying to pick up a guy with one of these lines. But if you’re trying to pick up a girl, you might want to avoid anything that comes across as too forward.
Secondly, delivery is key. No matter how good the pick up line is, it will not have the desired effect if you don’t deliver it well. So make sure you practice your delivery before using any of these lines.
This includes both your facial expressions and your body language. For example, if you’re going for a more flirty line, then make sure you pair it with a flirty smile and some light touching. On the other hand, if you’re going for a cheesy line, then make sure you say it with a straight face and avoid any eye contact. Also, make sure to be confident in both your words and your body language.
Further, the timing of when you use the pick up line is also important. If you use it too early, then the other person might not be ready for it, and it might come across as creepy. But if you use it too late then the moment might have already passed.
So the best time to use a pick up line is usually when there’s a lull in the conversation. This way, you can fill the awkward silence and hopefully make the other person laugh.
Also, when you’re offering a food item, ensure the other person sees it before you say the pick up line. This way, they know what you’re talking about, and they’ll likely laugh more.
Furthermore, if you’re trying these lines on your guest, make sure you say it with a smile. This way, they know you’re joking around and won’t be offended.
If you’re trying it on your friends, then make sure you say it in a friendly voice. This way, they know you’re just messing around and won’t get mad at you. Although if you have a strong friendship, you might be able to get away with a more risque line.
Finally, don’t take yourself too seriously. The whole point of using these pick up line is to lighten the mood and have some fun. So even if the other person doesn’t respond positively, just laugh it off and move on.
Easter is the perfect time to try out some pick up lines. And with this list of the best Easter pick up lines, you’re sure to find the perfect one for your situation.
Just remember to choose the right line, deliver it well, and don’t take yourself too seriously. If you do all of that, then you’re sure to have a successful pick up line experience.