If you’re a fan of Lord of the Rings (LOTR), or you know someone who is, then you might want to check out some of these Lotr pick up lines.
You can use them to start a conversation or impress someone with your knowledge about Lord Of The Rings. Hence, along with pick up lines, we will also share how and when to use them. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Lotr Pick Up Lines
- A wizard is never premature. He finishes precisely when he means to.
- Are you Gandalf? Because you have me seeing fireworks.
- Are you an orc? Because you’re making my Sting glow.
- Baby, I’ll make you scream like the Nazgul.
- Are you the Ring? ‘Cause I’ve got my eye on you.
- I would rather share one lifetime with you than face al lthe ages of this world alone.
- Beard can be red; A blade can glow blue; There is only one precious, and that must be you.
- Dammit, Elrond got caught looking up Orc porn again.
- I’d like to have an Inn at your prancing pony.
- Every teenage hobbit girl has been to Fuckleberry Ferry a few times.
- I may be a fool. But I’m a fool in love with you.
- Did it hurt when you fell from the Timeless Halls?
- Excuse me, but are you Arwen? You are so beautiful that I think I have entered a dream.
- Girl, you’re glowing. Are there orcs nearby or are you just glad to see me?
- I must be the ring and you must be Bilbo, because you’ve got me wrapped around your finger.
- I don’t know you half as well as I should like, but I like all of what I see.
- I’ll take your Hobbit to my Isengard.
- Love is never late, nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to.
- I gave her my sword. And my bow. And my axe.
You may also like a horror movie pick up lines
When To Use Them
Before you learn when and how to use these Lotr pick up lines, you should have in-depth knowledge about the series. Because the ones you’ll share this line with are big fans of Lotr, you can engage with them if they continue the conversation on this topic.
The Lotr is a short form of “The Lord of the Rings”. It is a novel written by J. R. R. Tolkien and published in three volumes in 1954 and 1955. The novel has been made into a film series by Peter Jackson, which consists of three movies: “The Fellowship of the Ring” (2001), “The Two Towers” (2002), and “The Return of the King” (2003).
These movies were based on the novel and were very successful. They won a total of 17 Academy Awards and were nominated for many more.
Further you should also know about the characters and their role in the movie. The main characters are Frodo Baggins. It’s The main protagonist of the story. He is a Hobbit and is entrusted with the task of destroying the One Ring. He is accompanied by his friend Samwise Gamgee and a group of other Hobbits, Elves, Dwarves, and Men.
The other character is Gandalf, a Wizard, and Frodo’s friend. He helps the Hobbits on their journey and fights against the evil Sauron.
Sauron is the main antagonist of the story. He is a powerful being who wants to rule over all of Middle-earth. He created the One Ring to control the other Rings of Power.
The last character is Gollum, and He is a small creature who was once possessed by the One Ring. He becomes obsessed with it and will do anything to get it back.
Now that you know about the characters let’s move on to when you should use these Lotr pick up lines.
If you’re at a party or social event and you see someone who looks like they’re a fan of the series, then you can use one of these pick up lines to start a conversation.
You can also use them if you’re talking to someone online and you think they might be a fan. However, you should only use these pick up lines if you’re sure the other person is a fan of the series. Otherwise, they might not understand the reference, and it could just come across as weird.
If you’re in class or anywhere and the conversation gets dead, you can use one of these Lotr pick up lines to get things going again.
When you’re watching the movies with someone, you can use these pick up lines to make the experience more fun. Just be sure to whom you’re saying these lines, they might get offended. So choose your words carefully.
Further, try to be as confident as possible while using these Lotr pick up lines. It will give a good impression, and your partner will feel more comfortable.
Last but not least, don’t overdo it. One or two pick up lines are fine, but don’t use them all at once. This will make you seem desperate and might turn the other person off.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article and found it helpful. If you did, then please share it with your friends who are also fans of Lord of the Rings.
And, if you have any other Lotr pick up lines that you think we should add to this list, then please let us know in the comment box below.