Biology Pick Up Lines: You’re a biology nerd, right? We have some of the best biology pick up lines for you, including cute, funny, romantic, and bad with biology terms.
If you want to impress your crush or friends as a fun who studies biology, these pick up lines will do the trick.
Biology is the study of life and living organisms. The thing we love most about biology is the opportunity to study all the different processes, from DNA to cells. Therefore, we have included both cells and DNA pick up lines in this article.
Here we go.
Biology Pick Up Lines
- Did You Hear That? Even My Heart Murmurs, “I Love You!”
- Maybe You Need A Little Vitamin ME In Your Life.
- Did You Cut My Phrenic Nerve? Because Baby, You Take My Breath Away.
- If The Mitochondria Is The Powerhouse Of The Cell, Then You Are The Powerhouse Of My Life.
- You look sweeter than 3.14.
- Girl Do You Love Water? That Means You Love 80% Of Me.
- Do you have 11 protons? Because you are sodium fine.
- I Need Medical Attention! I Hurt Myself Pretty Bad Falling For You.
- If I were a virus, I would infect you with my love.
- If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
- I love you with every subatomic particle of my body.
- You can call me Bond, Covalent Bond.
- You Breathe Oxygen? We Have So Much In Common.
- If I could make my own periodic table then you would be number one.
- I’m No Organ Donor But I’ll Be Happy To Give You My Heart.
- You’re sweeter than fructose.
- Your Heart Stops When You Sneeze. Kind Of Like What Happens When I Think Of You.
- Let’s exchange genetic information.
- You Must Be The Cure For Alzheimer’s, Because You’re Unforgettable.
- You are so hot. You denature my proteins.
- I would love to stick to you like glu-cose.
- Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, You Make My Heart Skip, I Think I Have Mobitz Type II!
- Blood is red. Cyanosis is blue. I get tachycardia when I think of you.
- You’re so hot, you denature my proteins.
- My Hypothalamus Must Be Secreting Serotonin Because Baby, I Want You!
- Can I study for the anatomy exam with you?
- You Are Like Cholesterol Cause You Are Dangerous To My Heart.
- Falling in love with you takes less time than my DNA takes to replicate.
- If We Were Like Chromosomes, You’d Be My Homologous Pair.
- Will you be the adenine to my thymine?
- You make me feel like plasm
- You’re Just Like Amylase Because You Make Everything Taste Sweeter.
- I may be a microbiologist but your biology is macro!
- If I Were A Nucleic Acid, I Would Be RNA. That Way, I Could Have U!
- Do you like aerobic respiration as much as I do?
- Organ Transplants Can Be Very Dangerous, But I’d Give You My Heart Anytime
- The direction fields of my heart all point to you
- Our Combined Genes Would Definitely Create Exceptional Offspring.
- My eyes stick to you like histones on DNA.
- Hey baby, want to form a zygote?
- Babe You Must Be A Neuron, Because You Got Some Action Potential
- They say the tongue is a muscle. Mine needs a workout. You wanna be my trainer?
- When I First Saw You, I Thought You Were A Mutant Because You Have Such Freakishly Good Looks.
- Whenever I am near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away.
- Your Infectious Smile Puts Cholera To Shame.
- My heart have 4 chambers , one is for you.
If you’re a student you may also like School pick up lines.
Tips For Conversation Starters
If you think you can use any pickup line on anyone, you’re wrong. You can’t use random pick up lines or chat up lines. You may get insulted or slapped if you do so.
Every pick up line has different intentions, such as when you pick up a bad romantic line to introduce yourself to a new friend or an unknown woman, the chances of being insulted are pretty high.
Therefore, before using any pick up lines, make sure that it is related to your mind set with that person, or you can use funny lines for anyone. As you’re looking for biology pick up lines, you can use these funny lines on anyone, but we also include some love lines with biology terms, though you need to be careful with whom you share them.
The best thing you can do after making sure that your bio pick up lines are in line with their thoughts about you is to be confident. Show them who the real person behind this message really is by being yourself.
When chatting, you can just copy and paste the lines, but you will need to be more confident if you want to say the lines face to face. Keep a smile on your face and make eye contact to look more confident and convey your pick up line.
Perfect Lines Don’t Exist
I saw most people keep searching for the perfect line, even though we provide them with a bunch of options. They search endlessly day after day with such an intense passion that one day they will get a perfect line by which their crush will fall in love with them.
Believe that nothing is perfect for starting a conversation. Finding the lines related to your thoughts and saying them is all it takes. You will waste valuable time by searching for the perfect line, and maybe someone else will take your dream girl instead.
Wait For The Reply
Once you tell or text a pick up line, wait for their reply, never keep texting further. Once you get their response positive, then instead of saying all about yours, ask about them.
“Tell me a little bit about you” is an excellent way to start. As soon as they start talking about them, the conversation turns from a new one to a friendly one. Once they have done all about theirs, be confident and tell them about yourself if they ask about yours.
Facts About Biology
There are many shocking and exciting facts about biology which most people don’t know. Here are some of them.
1. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek was the first person to see a live cell with their naked eyes in 1674. It is impossible to see anything without the right tools, and the Dutch scientist Antonie van Leeuwenhoek invented microscopes in 1674 that enabled him to observe things independently.
2. Those who study biology are known as biologists. Biologists are among the most educated people in society.
3. Most people are aware of the fact that bacteria make us sick and it harms our bodies. However, you don’t know that some bacteria are good for us, as they aid in digestion and can even produce yogurt. Bacteria are tiny organisms that are found on your skin, in your gut, and just about everywhere else. Every bacteria is different; some are beneficial, while some are harmful.
4. A common cold is caused by a virus that lives in your nose and throat, waiting for the chance to infect you. As its name implies, it doesn’t only cause you to get sick in the winter from a cold, but there are many other factors involved, such as stress or not getting enough sleep.
5. The amount of saliva each person produces in their lifetime is the equivalent of two large swimming pools. It’s the truth, no matter how disgusting it sounds.
You’ve seen tons of biology pick up lines so far, so pick the one you think will work best for the person you’re applying to and try it out.
If you’re having trouble deciding which pick up line to use, don’t worry, as they’re all related to biology.
You’re welcome to share your experience in the comment section after using these pick-up lines.