Chemistry pick up lines: Do you want to impress your chemistry class crush or friends with the pick up lines? You’ll find the most influential chemistry pick up lines on this page.
This article contains cheesy, funny, and dirty pick-up lines with chemistry terms like the periodic table, organic chemistry, and acids like amino and sodium.
We’ve also listed some unknown chemistry facts in the article that you can share with your friends to make you look like an intelligent student.
Let’s use these lines to start a conversation with a stranger and impress the classmate.
Chemistry Pick Up Lines
- Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
- Do you have 11 protons? Cause you’re sodium fine.
- Are you made of uranium and iodine? Because all I can see is U and I together.
- My name? It’s Bond. Covalent Bond.
- We’ve got great chemistry, let’s do some biology.
- Is it getting hot in here… Or is it just our bond that’s forming?
- Are you full of beryllium, gold and titanium? Because you’re BE-AU-TI-FULL.
- I must be a diamond because you gave me a hardness of 10.
- Are you a nonvolatile particle? Because you raise my boiling point.
- Girl, you give my electrons a positive charge.
- Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
- Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? ‘Cause you are F-I-Ne.
- You must be made of uranium and iodine because all I can see is U and I together.
- Your PH must be 14 because you’re the most basic need in my life right now.
- Forget hydrogen, you’re my number one element.
- Are you sure we haven’t had a class together before? I could have sworn that we had chemistry together.
- If I was an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
- Chemists do it on the table periodically.
- Let’s get together sometime. You bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod.
- I wish I was adenine so I could get paired with U.
- You’re so hot that you would make a nuclear reactor meltdown.
- You’re like an exothermic reaction. You spread hotness everywhere.
- Hey, want to get together sometime since we both have unpaired electrons?
- You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you’re a total BaBe.
- You must be chlorine cause you are polarizing my bond.
- Scientists have recently discovered a rare new element called Beautium… It looks like you’re made of it.
- You make me hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate.
- Is it cool if I stick to you like glue-cose?
- You must be the acid to my litmus paper because every time I meet you I turn bright red.
- You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner turned up all the way.
- My favorite attractive force is van der Waal’s force. Can you feel it? I’ll move closer if you can’t.
- I want to stick to you like cyanoacrylate.
- How about we go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
- If you were an element you’d be francium because you’re the most attractive.
- Are you a triple bond? Because you look like alkynes of fun.
- You’re hotter than sulfuric acid and sugar and you smell twice as sweet.
- You are the HCl to my NaOH. With our sweet love, we could make an ocean together.
- My heart is made of Gallium. It melts when you’re close to me.
- According to the Second Law of Thermodynamics, you’re supposed to share your hotness with me.
- Baby, you must be an alkali metal. One touch and I can tell you’re highly reactive.
- Scientists have recently discovered a rare new element called Beautium. It looks like you are made of it.
- Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?
- I must be magnesium and you must be oxygen because I light up when I’m with you.
- You’re the HCl to my NaOH… Let’s make sweet love and make an ocean together.
- You’re so hot you denature my proteins.
- Even the Kelvin scale could not possibly measure how hot I think you are.
- I want to stick to you like glucose.
- Excuse me, have you lost an electron? Because you are positively attractive!
- If I could rearrange the periodic table, I’d put U and I together.
- Baby if you let your acid react with my base, you can count on getting 100 MOLES of my water and salt
All About Chemistry
Chemistry is the science that studies the composition, structure, and properties of matter. A branch of science that deals with the study of matter in chemistry. Matter can be anything from gases to liquids and solids. You can also see science pick up lines in our previous article as they are also related to chemistry.
Chemistry provides knowledge about substances around us, making it an essential subject in the sciences. Chemistry can help us identify materials through their chemical properties to better comprehend what we see with our eyes or hear with our ears.
In chemistry, there are five main branches:
1. Analytical chemistry: As the name implies, this subject involves studying chemical analysis, such as changing colors or looking at wavelengths of light.
2. Biochemistry: It’s all about learning how the biological system works with chemicals. One of the most important studies, as it helps to determine the causes of new diseases.
3. Inorganic chemistry: Analyzing chemical compounds on nonliving or inorganic matter such as minerals and metals is referred to as inorganic chemistry.
4. Organic chemistry: A study of organic compounds’ structure, properties, and reactions is known as organic chemistry. In industries such as biotechnology, petroleum, pharmaceuticals, and plastics, it is highly utilized.
5. Physical chemistry: Understanding chemistry with the help of physics is called physical chemistry. A study of physical chemistry was needed, for example, in order to figure out why some liquids, including water, turn into vapor at high temperatures and how atoms move and interact with one another.
According to Encyclopedia Britannica, chemistry is a physical science since it includes the study of nonliving things. Most factories are focused on improving old products and making new ones with chemicals. However, chemistry is heavily involved in our day-to-day lives. Let’s look at some examples.
1. Whenever you are happy, sad, ecstatic, or relaxed, your body releases endorphins and serotonin to create a sense of euphoria. Cortisol is released by our adrenal glands when we are stressed, causing the stress response in the body. The brain releases chemical messengers called neurotransmitters that cause all this to happen.
2. It is common knowledge that our food is created naturally through a process called photosynthesis. What you don’t realize is that chemical reactions play a vital role in this process.
3. Several chemicals are released from the mouth to the digestive system when food is placed in the mouth. A salivary enzyme called amylase is released in the mouth, and afterward, the stomach produces hydrochloric acid, and in this manner, the process goes on.
4. With a pressure cooker, meals or food can be ready much faster than with other pots. Due to high pressure-filled in the cooker without a leak, the temperature increases, and the food is cooked more quickly.
5. You have seen that some vegetables have very strong colors, which is impossible or rare to see in natural food. Hence, to do this possible, a chemical compound called carotenoids is used.
6. You may have cried while cutting onions, but have you ever wondered why it only happens with onions? Well, it’s because sulfur is present in cells that get broken when you cut the onions by which these sulfur gets mixed with moisture and results in inflammation in the eyes.
Facts About Chemistry
So far, you’ve been introduced to some of the best chemistry pick up lines and the basics of the topic. We will now give you some interesting facts about biology, which you can use as a chat up line or grab attention in class.
1. Searching for periodic table pick up lines means you know what a periodic table is, but did you know that only one letter is not included in this table? J is the only letter that is excluded from the periodic table.
2. One of the most phenomenal things about water is that it expands when it freezes. An ice cube takes up about one-tenth as much space as the amount of water it uses to make it.
3. If you sprinkle salt into a glass of water, the water level will go down rather than overflow, as it would with soda. This happens because the density of salt water is higher than that of normal water.
4. If you mix half a liter of water with half a liter of alcohol, you might think it becomes 1 liter, but it actually reduces due to some chemical reaction. I find this very interesting.
5. While everyone knows oxygen is colorless in gas form, what about its liquid or solid forms? In both liquid and solid forms, oxygen becomes blue in color.
6. You have celebrated birthday parties with helium balloons, but did you ever wonder why it so effortlessly floats? It’s because helium is lighter than air.
7. By the time you start feeling thirsty, you have already lost about 1% of your body water.
I hope you like the chemistry pick up lines and facts about chemistry. These pick up lines may not work for everyone, but this is a gold mine for chemistry students.
In addition to our pick up lines, you can also use the facts we shared in this article to get your classmate’s attention. Surprisingly, most people aren’t aware of these chemistry facts.