Science Pick Up Lines: Using the right pick up lines is the best way to start a conversation with someone you find attractive. Yet, picking up appropriate lines is crucial.
If you are looking for science pick up lines, then this article will be helpful for you. We have added cute and nerdy lines throughout, with science terms like computer science, bacteria, neuroscience, DNA helicase, forensic, chromosome, oxygen, data science, mitochondria, and cytoskeleton.
You can impress any girl or boy with these lines, as some of them are heart-warming and romantic. Aside from that, we’ve also added lines to break the ice with a stranger and start an exciting conversation.
Let’s get started.
Science Pick Up Lines
- Anaerobic respiration reminds me of how you take my breath away.
- If I were a virus, I would infect you with my love.
- Do You Want To Be My Lab Partner? I Think We Could Have Some Great Chemistry Together.
- Are you a volcano? Because I lava you so much!
- Out of all the celestial bodies in the universe, yours is the most heavenly.
- If there was no gravity on this planet, I would still fall for you.
- Do you live on Mars? ‘Cause you look out of this world.
- Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
- I want to stick to you like glucose.
- If we were chromosomes, you’d be my homologous pair.
- Are you a red blood cell? Because you never fail in delivering what my heart needs.
- If I had a choice between DNA and RNA, I’d choose RNA because it has U in it.
- I think we have some great chemistry together.
- Lava is red and tsunamis are blue. If I had to choose a case study, I’d choose you.
- Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
- Hey baby, would a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
- Hi, I’m a T cell, and I’m here to protect you from everything.
- Let’s just pretend we are tectonic plates and grind against one another.
- Forget hydrogen, you’re my number one element.
- According to the Second Law of Thermodynamics, you are supposed to share your hotness with me.
- Do you have 11 protons? Cause you’re sodium fine.
- Are you into science? Because I LAB you!
- You must be a magnetic monopole because all I get from you is attraction.
- Whenever you’re nearby, I reach my melting point.
- The two of us go perfectly together like hydrogen and oxygen.
- You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you’re a total BaBe.
- What’s up, gorgeous? Let’s go back to my place and test our coefficient of friction.
- Are you full of Beryllium, Gold and Titanium? Because you are Be-Au-Ti-Ful.
- Were you born in an open cluster? Because you shine like a young star!
- Are you a pile of dinosaur bones? Because I dig you!
- You must be made of uranium and iodine because all I can see is U and I together.
- You’re hotter than sulfuric acid and sugar and you smell twice as sweet.
- Hey baby, I was thinking about you and the earth shook.
- If I was an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
- My favorite attractive force is van der Waal’s force. Can you feel it? I’ll move closer if you can’t.
- Chemists do it on the table periodically.
- Are you up for some…fusion?
- If you go out with me, I promise I won’t take you for granite.
- If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
- If only I was a little bit boulder, I would ask you out right now.
- Your body must be made of oxygen and neon because you are the ONe.
- You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner turned up all the way.
- You are the HCl to my NaOH. With our sweet love, we could make an ocean together.
- To me, you’re just like hydrogen because you’re number 1!
- Don’t tell anyone but I just had a supernova in my pants.
- You must be fluorine cause you are polarizing my bond.
- You must be a good benzene ring because you are pleasantly aromatic.
- Permit me to restructure the periodic table of elements and I would place U and I together.
- I would love to dock my rocket at your space station.
- I wish I was adenine so I could get paired with U.
- Let’s find our combined volume by displacing the liquid in my waterbed.
- Honey, we’re a galvanic cell. Can’t you feel the electricity flowing between us?
- Would you like me to do you periodically on the table?
- You’re so hot you denature my proteins.
- How about we go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
- If we were an earthquake, I’d be the S wave and you’d be the P wave, because you’d be the first one to come.
- You must be chlorine cause you are polarizing my bond.
- My love for you is like the universe—infinite and constantly expanding!
- You make me hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate.
- Like the ideal vacuum, you’re the only thing in my universe.
- If you were an element you’d be francium because you’re the most attractive.
- According to Newton’s law of universal gravitation, If I’m attracted to you, then you’re attracted to me.
- I might be a physics major, but I’m no Bohr in bed.
- We have such great chemistry that we should do some biology together.
- Are you sure we haven’t had a class together before? I could have sworn we had chemistry together.
- When I’m near you I undergo anaerobic respiration because baby, you take my breath away.
- Are you a fossil? Because I really want to date you!
- For some reason, my cardiovascular system becomes restless when you’re around.
- Are you a non-volatile particle? Because you raise my boiling point.
- You’re more special than relativity.
- Everyone knows it’s not the size of the vector that matters, but the way the force is delivered.
- Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?
- Baby, are you curious about torque? We can learn about it by placing your mass on my rod.
- That dress would look even better accelerating towards my bedroom floor at 9.8 m/s2.
- You must be traveling at the speed of light because time always seems to stop when I look at you.
- Baby, you must be an alkali metal. One touch and I can tell you’re highly reactive.
- Was there a supervolcano in here or did you just blow me away?
- You must be the acid to my litmus paper because every time I meet you I turn bright red.
- Wanna dance? I can really put your inertia in motion.
- You’re like an exothermic reaction. You spread hotness everywhere.
- How about we slip between my beta-pleated sheets and you get to know my alpha-helix?
- For some reason, I just want to feel how smooth those slickensides of yours are.
- Let’s just pretend we are tectonic plates and grind against one another.
- Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? ‘Cause you are F-I-Ne.
- Do you want to look at my telescope? You can Hubble it if you want.
- A sedimentary rock has got nothing on the many layers of your amazing personality.
- Are you hydrochloric acid? Because you’re making my limestone fizz.
- Are you a black hole? Because the more you suck me, the more I get closer to you.
- Do you want to help me prove that the Big Bang isn’t just a theory?
- Might I integrate your curves tonight?
- Be my partner, and I promise I will never treat you like schist.
- I Am A Chemist. Want To Get Together And See The Reaction?
- Are you the moon? Because even when it’s dark you still seem to shine.
- Want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
- Is that a telescope in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
- Even If I Was T-Rex, I Would Find A Way To Hug You.
- Blood is red. Cyanosis is blue. I get heart palpitations whenever I see you.
- Nothing is as sweet as you. Not even fructose!
- Seeing your gluteus maximus makes my phallus tingle.
- You’re just like amylase because you make everything taste sweeter.
See Also: Biology Pick Up Lines
All About Science
Science investigates the natural world and the mechanisms that create it as well as the reasons behind them. Science is the study of the natural world through observation, experiment, and theoretical analysis.
Researchers who focus on science in-depth are referred to as scientists. However, there’s no requirement to have a degree or Ph.D. to become a scientist. It’s all about curiosity and an open mind.
Science is divided into three branches:
- Natural science
- Social science
- Formal science.
Natural science is the main branch of science, and it includes the three main branches which we study in schools: Biology, which is the study of organisms and life, Physics the study of matter and energy; and the third is chemistry, the study of composition, structure, and properties of matter.
The natural sciences are composed of all three branches of science that are studied in higher education: biology, physics, and chemistry. Chemistry is the study of matter’s composition, structure, and properties. Biological science is the study of living organisms and matter, whereas physics is the study of energy and matter.
Social science is the study of human society, including relationships, behavior, and manners worldwide. Furthermore, It covers a wide range of topics, from psychology to sociology, but the main branches of social science are Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Economics, Archaeology, History, Geography, Law, and Politics.
Formal science is the study of how things work, and it’s important because people use this knowledge to make a lot of decisions every day. Formal science is when you can take your knowledge from your studies and apply it to a real life situation.
In formal science, there is also a variety of categories, but the most well-known and useful ones are Mathematics, Logic, Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Systems Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Information Technology.
Earth science is also one of the most important branches of science. Additionally, it includes different categories such as Geology, Oceanography, Paleontology, and Meteorology. Here is a quick overview:
Geology: The study of the Earth, including its origin, structure, and history. It combines the methods and knowledge of other branches of science like biology, physics, chemistry, and math.
Oceanography: It is the science that studies the ocean’s physical, chemical, and biological properties. Oceanography also encompasses the study of ocean past, present, and future conditions.
Paleontology: The study of ancient fossilized organisms is known as paleontology. Fossils are remnants or traces of animals, plants, or other organisms from a time in Earth’s past when they lived. The fossils may range in size and shape but are mostly bone, shell, plants, leaves, and rock fragments.
Meteorology: The study of the atmosphere and its phenomena, including its impact on our weather. It uses physics and chemistry to study how air masses move and what causes different climates.
So far, we went over some science pick up lines and some of the basics about science. Let’s now go over some science related facts that you might not know.
Facts About Science
1. The Earth’s atmosphere has 78 percent nitrogen and 21 percent oxygen, but you may not know that the Amazon rainforest is also the world’s lungs, as it produces twenty percent of the oxygen that we breathe.
2. Do you know the sun is getting brighter and hotter day by day? Researchers claim that it won’t be possible to live on Earth in over two billion years as we do on Mars today. If the Earth’s temperature rises too high, the ocean will evaporate, and the forests will turn into deserts with no oxygen remaining.
3. Whenever an animal on land loses its way, it can’t easily find it again. However, an animal in the sea can. Researchers found that some sea animals like salmon and sea turtles can sense the Earth’s magnetic field and use its strength to navigate.
4. According to NASA, there are around 100 billion to 400 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy. According to a study published in 2015, the world contains more than 3.4 trillion trees. Based on these data, we can conclude that there are more trees on Earth than stars in our galaxy.
5. It’s a well-known fact that vitamin B12 is found in milk, meats, and fish. However, it is surprising to find that it can be found in the rain! As a nutrient, vitamin B12 helps to keep blood and nerve cells healthy. Besides this, it is also essential for DNA synthesis.
6. The space is completely silent. In space, sound cannot travel because there is no atmosphere.
You can’t go wrong in sharing your thoughts with your crush or friends if you have the right science pick up lines like in this article.
In terms of pick up lines, science will be the best subject to start with since it contains words about our bodies.
Thanks for landing on this article, and I hope you find it helpful.