Best lawyer pick up lines: It’s no secret that lawyers are smooth talkers. Even if they can convince anyone of anything, they have trouble convincing their crush about their feelings and starting a conversation with them.
Due to this, we provide you with the best lawyer pick up lines that will definitely work for you everywhere, including law school and court house. Get one of these lines and express whatever you feel about your crush or just want a conversation with someone you like.
Pick up lines are a totally legal way to share your thoughts or say flirt, so there is no need to worry about getting arrested. As a law student or as a lawyer, you can use these law chat up lines to share with other cute lawyers you like.
Lawyer pick up lines
- I want to convict you for stealing my heart out of the blue and making me happy forever.
- Girl, I can sustain an objection for almost four hours.
- Are you my lawyer? Because you should be screwing me.
- Just be who you are, I’m not the one to judge.
- I found everything about you beautiful but that is not because you study law but maybe yes.
- Did it hurt…when you fell from heaven? Because I know a good personal injury lawyer.
- Hey Girl! I’m a lawyer call me when u want to get a divorce.
- Girl, you’re testi-fine.
- Excuse me, are you into reverse bifurcation?
- Is your Daddy a lawyer? Because you look innocent and I feel guilty.
- Hey baby, let’s go back to my place and practice some lateral equality.
- Are you the Court of Appeals because I’m tryna get overturned.
- I can never move past how beautiful and brilliant you are especially when you talk about law.
- Are you pro-bono or just happy to see me.
- Want me to play your part as a lawyer tonight? For a change?
- I’ve got a precedent that’s long and deep.
- Are you my lawyer? Because you should be definitely screwing me.
- Hey boy, I don’t need your call number. I know I can find you in the Fine section.
- Let’s just say boy, if you give me your instructions well, I can be a very vocal advocate.
- Are you intro to property law? Because I bet you can make me cry and waste countless hours of my life.
- How about practicing some lateral equality?
- If I were on a jury, I’d find you guilty of being criminally beautiful.
- When I think of you, I become fully vested.
- Are you confidential files? Because I’d like to examine you in camera.
- Hey baby, are you a lawyer because talking to you just violated the terms of my parole.
- I wish my law school has curves like you.
- How about coming back to my place for a little actus reus?
- You’re so fine you make my whole courtroom out of order.
- Hey baby, I’ll show you my opening statement but it’s up to you to close.
- Is your estate subject to open?
- Is that a gavel in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- Baby, if you were a contract, you’d be the fine print.
- Hey baby! do you have a lawyer cause you just stole my heart.
- The prosecution can rest at my place tonight.
- I need someone to look through these briefs.
- Are you the commerce clause? Cuz there are no limits to what I would do with you.
- I’d have to plead insanity if I ever left you.
- Hey boy, if I were on a jury I’d find you guilty of being criminally gorgeous.
- Hi, are you my legal fees? Because you’re way too high and clearly taking advantage of me.
- I don’t know if I have standing, but I’d love to court you.
- I’m a lawyer, of course I can get you off.
- If loving you is a crime, then I’m looking at a life sentence.
- Hey boy, did you see the season finale of Suits? Well I know a nice file room where we can reenact it.
- Are you the Third Amendment, cause I’m thinking about quartering my soldier in your home.
- I’ll teach you about jurisdiction, if we change the venue to my place.
- There is no burden of proof for how fine you are.
- I hope you don’t object to this leading question, boy, but you want me, don’t you?
- I really like how you fill out a brief.
- Hey boy, I hear you’re of good fame and character. Just disclothes, and I’ll admit you.
- I ask less questions than Clarence Thomas.
- What better alibi could you have than spending the night with me?
- I believe that it’s in our best interest to comply with section 69 of the act.
- I love you beyond a reasonable doubt.
- I have the ability to turn the lawyer thing off and act like a normal human when I leave the office.
- I think I’d be liable for negligence if I neglected to come over and talk to you.
- I booked us a room so we can study the ‘Laws of Attraction’ without disruption.
- Baby you’re thiccer than my ConLaw casebook.
- I’m going to sue the pants off you.
- Let me show you section 69 of my penal code.
- When I bring an ejectment action, there’ll be nothing quiet about your enjoyment.
All About Lawyer
Depending on what you watch on TV and in movies, you may have a different idea of how lawyers work and how they interact with people. The situation in the real world is not like that, as we will discuss here.
You may not know right away that a lawyer is also known as an attorney, advocate, counsel, or counsellor.
Lawyers represent clients in court and guide them through difficult circumstances such as divorce, accidents, and corporate lawyers.
The lawyers are very busy researching cases, preparing case files, and attempting meetings with clients. During that entire day, a lawyer has to execute a lot of research, prepare all the files to fight for his client’s justice in court, and meet with new clients to understand the case wherever they call you.
Even if the individual is not interested in hiring professional representation, they can still fight their own cases. Although hiring a lawyer isn’t absolutely necessary, most people prefer it since the lawyer has good knowledge from studying in law school for many years.
Although one lawyer can’t handle all types of cases, the law is a highly complex field. Therefore, it is divided into different categories for different cases, and to address this, you will find various lawyers with expertise in other fields.
Types Of Lawyers
The range of different types of lawyers cannot be adequately described here, but we will outline the most demanding types of lawyers.
Family & Divorce Lawyer
Having a family or divorce lawyer on hand is very important when it comes to solving family problems, including divorce, child-custody cases, and domestic abuse. The divorce process is more complicated than you think since you must have divorce forms signed by both parties. You must submit these divorce forms in court before the judge arrives. Therefore, there is an increased need for divorce or family lawyers.
Civil Litigation Lawyer
If you need a lawyer with knowledge of the legal system, find a lawyer who has handled civil litigation cases in your area. They are well-experienced lawyers and specialized in fields like corporate and tax.
A career in civil litigation is a good choice for attorneys with talent. They handle a wide range of legal issues, including property disputes and fraud claims, which is also a high paying field.
Attorneys specializing in criminal law are knowledgeable about bail, arrests, theft, arraignments, and other related topics. To help your loved one out of criminal cases where they are trapped, and you don’t know much about it, you can contact criminal lawyers. As a short definition, a criminal lawyer deals with defending those who are accused of crimes.
Real Estate Lawyer
Attorneys specializing in assisting clients with all the legal documents required to buy and sell properties are referred to as real estate lawyers. A real estate attorney makes the contract easy and safe with all the necessary documents. Real estate lawyers are in high demand nowadays, as people are making property investments for profit and making it a business.
Facts About Lawyer
With the essential guide about lawyers, we have covered some of the funny, flirty, and dirty lawyer pick up lines. Here are some hidden facts about lawyers that you can share with your law school friends or other lawyer friends to look smart.
1. Arabella Mansfield became the first woman in US history to become a lawyer in 1854. A combination of her determination and bravery led her on an adventurous journey that changed America’s perception of women forever.
2. Not everyone can become a lawyer. It isn’t easy to pass the bar exam, which is required for a lawyer’s license. A person who is passionate about it is the only one who can do it.
3. In the US, there are currently over 1.35 million lawyers handling various cases, so there is one lawyer for every 4,620 people. While China, which has a population of almost 1.5 billion people, has only 300,000 lawyers to handle all court cases, which is really the worst possible scenario.
4. One must practice law under other lawyers after getting a lawyer’s license, which is a tough job with a meager salary. Despite this, many lawyers leave their jobs and change professions at this point.
5. Being a lawyer does not mean you have only one option, which is the legal profession, but you can also teach at universities and colleges.
We hope you enjoyed our list of the best lawyer pick up lines. If you have any other creative lawyer chat up lines, feel free to share them in the comments section. Readers are always welcome to share their favorite law jokes or funny stories about working with lawyers.
Let’s flirt with these lines legally.