Looking for space pick up lines? Here are some of our favorite pick up lines, featuring Astronomy, Astronaut, Universe, NASA, Star, Moon, and Planet like Uranus and Mars.
There are different kinds of pick up lines, but for starting up a conversation with your crush or proposing a date, chat up lines are the best and easiest. Space lines make our crush fall in love because we compare our crush to outer space objects like stars, moons, and planets.
Let’s get into it.
Space Pick Up Lines
- Do you live on Mars? ‘Cause you look out of this world.
- Who took the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes?
- Mind if my comet enters your solar system?
- You can count on star but you can’t ever count on how much I miss you.
- Kiss me! Let me taste your sweet lips before the asteroid destroys the earth.
- Are we in space? Because I orbit around you every waking moment.
- Hey beautiful! Your face is like a moon. Always glowing.
- You’re so attractive, the gravitational disturbance is causing my galactic center to elongate.
- Hey girl, are you the sun? Because you’re the center of my universe.
- I’m a star. Wanna taste the Milky Way?
- Hey girl, I’m not just going to show you the world, I’ll show you the universe.
- I promise all I want in this entire universe is to be able to be with you forever.
- Are you an international space station? Because I want to refill you with my space shuttle.
- Hey baby, are you made up of dark matter? Because you’re indescribable.
- After tonight, there will only be seven planets in solar space. Because I will smash Uranus.
- Hey girl! Let me orbit around that ass.
- Are you deep space? Because you are vacuuming my breath away.
- I heard you like watching sunsets but I think that’s narcissistic of you.
- I’m an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus.
- Want to check out my space? Because I want to cream you with my Milky Way.
- My space ship is ready. Wanna ride?
- The North Star guided me towards you and I believe you are destined for me.
- Are you the moon? Because even when it’s dark you still seem to shine.
- If you are a black hole, I would willingly lose myself in you.
- Your heart is a black hole I want to find out a way not to be sucked in.
- You could ride my space shuttle to heavenly space any time.
- You radiate in the shortest wavelengths I’ve ever encountered.
- Are you from space? Because you are one beautiful celestial body.
- My pants are approaching escape velocity.
- My lap space is open for the night and you can get a free ride any time.
- Hey baby, mind if i send my probe into your wormhole?
- Even at endless space, I’d still find you baby in the ocean of void.
- Do you work for NASA? Because you’re out of this world.
- Are you a black hole in my otherwise void life? Because you keep pulling me in.
- Is that a telescope in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
- Hey Chief, how about you beam our pants into space, wide dispersal pattern.
- Your eyes look like dark black holes, but that’s alright, because I like astronomy.
- With you I do not think I will ever need space.
- Can I explore Uranus?
- I don’t want just to observe your body through my naked eyes. I want to experience it too.
- Baby your like a black hole, you just suck men up.
- If you are a heavenly body I think I will be orbiting around you forever, darling.
- There will only be 7 planets left after I destroy Uranus.
- Do you know why U and I is apart in the alphabet? Because I want you to have your space.
- If you are a black hole, I am pretty sure you are the most beautiful of them all.
- I think you might be a star, because I can’t stop orbiting around you.
- Are you space? Because I could stare into you all day long.
- How about you and I form a binary system?
- If I can I will show you the beauty of this world and the universe as well.
- Do you also feel the strong gravitational pull of my bed?
- Did you fall from space? Because I want to populate the earth with you.
- Is that a rocket ship in your pants or are you just happy to see me.
- Hey baby, wanna witness a gamma ray burst?
- Forget about traveling to space. I want to travel to your ass instead.
- Hey baby, how many Gamma-ray bursts can your Milky Way take?
- If you are a heavenly body I want you to be the center of my entire universe.
- Ever wonder what’s happening under Orion’s belt?
- Are you the final frontier in space? Because I want to explore every part of you with my rocket.
- Kiss me! Let me taste your sweet lips before the asteroid destroys earth
- Girl, I would like to occupy the same space as you at the same time.
- Hey, wanna come to my place and observe something else that’s constantly expanding?
- Your beauty is so vast. It is comparable to the universe itself, baby.
- If I were space, you would be the sun and center of my universe.
- If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
- Girl, I want to fit perfectly into your empty space in your heart and you know what.
- You can observe my heavenly body tonight, baby. I promise I do not mind.
- Are you into astronomy? Because your ass is out of this world.
- When this planet is invaded by the aliens, I’d still hold your hand. Don’t second guess that.
- I wish I were your integral so I could fill the space beneath your curves
- Baby you make my telescope expand.
- When the earth ceases to exist, know that my love for you will still stay the same, girl.
- Are you wearing space pants? Because your ass is not of this world.
- Baby, you’re like a white dwarf star, extremely hot but not very bright.
- I wish I was just empty space, then I could fill everything with your curves.
- You must be the North Star, because the light around you guided me here.
We also have other space related field pick up lines:
All About Space
As we live on earth, we often think this is all there is, but in fact, the universe is a lot bigger than we think. Our solar system contains nine planets, including the moon and sun, one of which is the earth, where we live.
There is no air to breathe at 100 kilometers (60 miles) above the earth and no lights to scatter. As a result, the blue sky in space also appears black. It’s the air, and the sound that can’t hear since molecules in space are too far away.
Going to space is fun, but it is also risky. In space, many types of radiation are very dangerous to humans because they are infrared and ultraviolet radiation that comes directly from the sun.
Until now, you have seen cute and cheesy space pick up lines with only a basic understanding of space. Let’s look at some unknown facts about space you can share with anyone to impress them.
1. In space, there is no atmosphere, so it is entirely silent, and you cannot speak directly. Radio waves still work in space, though astronauts used radios to communicate.
2. You have studied that Venus is the second closest planet to the sun, but not knowing that it has an average surface temperature of 450°C. Venus is also considered the hottest planet in our solar system.
3. You may be surprised to learn that on Venus, one day is equivalent to one year. Despite its slow axis rotation, Venus takes 243 Earth days to complete one day.
The study of everything that is beyond the earth’s atmosphere (Universe) is called astronomy. This includes everything you can observe with a telescope or naked eyes, such as tiny particles, galaxies, stars, the sun, and the moon.
We’ve included astronomy pick up lines with the space pick up lines, as astronomy is a part of space. The following facts about astronomy are also valuable to share with your friends when it comes to being smart or capturing attention.
1. NASA is notoriously tight on budget, but still, it’s a little surprising to know that a single space suit costs more than $12 million. NASA engineers test the suits constantly to ensure they can’t be punctured by micrometeorites and radioactive dust in outer space. They are made of the most advanced materials and technologies available.
2. The stars are countless, but it is believed that our galaxy has between 100 – 400 billion stars, which is less than the number of trees on our planet, which is three trillion.
The person who is qualified and trained to travel in space for the purpose of work and exploration is known as an astronaut. Almost every child dreams of becoming an astronaut, but when they gradually grow up and see other fields, they forget about this. Still, only the genuinely passionate one can become an astronaut.
Astronauts are trained to live in space and are also technically savvy, so if any problems arise in spaceflight, they can fix them.
In addition to all of these things, the suit astronauts wear while in space is the most important because they will not be able to survive in space without it. They are provided with air by the suits and are also protected from harmful radiation from the sun and the space’s extreme temperature.
We’ve covered the basics of astronauts and astronaut pick up lines, now let’s move on to facts.
1. NASA astronaut Neil Armstrong is known as the first man to land and walk on the moon. In late 1969, when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon for about three hours, 600 million people watched them on television.
2. In 1971, Alan Shepard made the first-ever human to hit a golf ball on the moon when he landed on the surface of the moon. He remains famous today as the first human to play golf on the moon.
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is a U.S. government agency devoted to space and aviation research.
You’re reading here it means you’ve already gone through NASA pick up lines, now let’s see unknown facts about NASA.
1. NASA was established in 1958 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower to respond to the Soviet Union’s October 4, 1957 launch of Sputnik into orbit around Earth with its own satellite program called Sputnik Shock.
2. In 2006, a space probe was launched and was scheduled to arrive in 9 years. In fact, it would have been the first craft to possess the potential to be able to explore Pluto up close from within its atmosphere, but the craft did not reach our planet due to running out of fuel on July 15th, 2015. NASA spent 700 million dollars on the mission.
You are already familiar with the concept of stars, and you have also heard about star pick up lines above, so let’s learn some hidden facts about them.
1. With our naked eyes, we may see the stars as the minutest part of the sky, but the stars are, in fact, more significant than the sun. Since they are far from the earth and the sun, they appear small.
2. There are 9,096 stars visible to the naked eye in the sky. A telescope or other instrument that reveals faint objects not visible to the naked eye could reveal an extra 200 billion stars.
3. Among all the stars in our sky, the sun is undoubtedly the most famous. Our solar system is powered by the sun, which is the source of light, and heat is considered a star.
You can also share this fact in addition to the above provided moon pick up lines to impress someone and grab their attention.
1. The sun and moon look similar in size to the earth, but in reality, the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun because the moon is 400 times closer to earth.
2. The distance between the earth and the moon is about 238,900 miles (384,400 km).
As of right now, we know there are 13 planets in our solar system, out of which 5 are dwarf planets.
Eight Planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
Five Dwarf Planets: Ceres, Pluto, Haumea, Makemake, and Eris.
I hope you enjoyed the above list of planet pick up lines and the information about the number of planets in our solar system.
If you know a dentist and like to share your feelings or impress them you can check out our previous article on dentist pick up lines.
This list of space pick up lines will help you break the ice with that special someone, and that will do more than any other pick up line out there. We have compiled a list of some of the best outer space puns, which you can use on your crush or your friends.