Astrology pick up lines: Now that the stars are aligned, it’s time to find your astrology match. This article lists some of the most effective Astrology pick up lines with related terms like zodiac sign, star, and constellation, which will help you impress someone.
These astrology lines will help you impress your crush, whether a boy or a girl. This line is more powerful because it includes related terms in a cheesy and funny way that makes it effective.
Astrology Pick Up Lines
- You look much more attractive in person than you do through my telescope.
- I’ve never seen stars as beautiful as your eyes.
- I’ve traveled all 50 states and 27 countries and I’ve never met anyone like you.
- Are you in astronomy? Because your ass is out of this world.
- You can use my telescope anytime. Hehe.
- You’re hot. You must be the reason for global warming.
- Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
- I feel like I could talk with you nonstop for days.
- Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I’m lost at sea.
- The Universe must revolve around you, because your gravitational forces are banging.
- You like sleeping? Me too! We should do it together sometime.
- If a star fell every time I thought of you, the sky would be dark at night.
- I don’t know from astrology but I know how the universe started. It started with u n i
- There’s a lot of things I cherish and I’d love to add you to that list.
- Are you strategically arranged carbon atoms? Because you shine like a diamond.
- There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn’t have your number in it.
- Wanna see how a Pulsar feels like?
- Are you wearing space pants? ‘Cause that kiss is out of this world!
- If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
- Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world!
- Hey baby, you’re out of this world. Wanna see my milky way?
- How about you and I form a binary system?
- Remember me? Oh, that’s right, I’ve met you only in my dreams.
- Call me Shrek because I’m head ogre heels for you!
- I have an extra ticket for a fire dancing workshop next weekend. Wanna come?
- What do you say we observe each other through naked eyes?
- Hey Baby, what’s your sign?
- Hi. I’m an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.
- I wish half of the stars in the sky would shine as brightly as your eyes.
- I’m on fire. Can I run through your sprinkler?
- Every time i look at you i feel like an astronaut…your beauty makes me float.
- Astronomy is a great thing. Want to see the Big Dipper?
- Baby, you’re like a white dwarf star, extremely hot but not very bright.
- I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.
- Would you allow me to experience what’s beyond your Event Horizon?
- Is it hot in here or is it just you?
- Do you work for NASA? Because you’re out of this world.
- Hey baby, you caught my Curiosity, mind if I explore you a little?
- You must be the North Star, because the light around you guided me here
- Stop, drop, and roll, baby. You’re on fire.
- Are you wearing spacepants? ‘Cause, that ass is out of this world.
- A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars.
- I think you might be a star because I can’t stop orbiting around you.
- You know what you would really look beautiful in? My arms.
- This might sound crazy, but I can already feel myself falling in love with you.
- Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
- I think you would beat the moon in a pretty contest.
- Wanna join the hundred-thousand-mile-high club?
- You are hot like a perfect star baby, mind if I enter your Goldilocks Zone?
- Hey, how’d you liked to recreate the Big Bang?
- Care to experience some thrust?
- Your smile is like a black hole, nothing can escape it’s pull.
- Why look at the moon, if I can not touch it? Why look at your lips, if I can not kiss them.
- You make me hotter than NML Cygni.
- Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot?
- Baby, you make my telescope expand.
- Are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koala-fications.
- You’d better call me William Herschel, because I’m gonna discover Uranus.
- Hey baby, wanna witness a gamma-ray burst?
- If you’re here, who’s running heaven?
- Are you a Taurus?, cause I’m gonna Taurus snatch up
- Do you also feel the strong gravitational pull of my bed?
- I’m attracted to you like the Earth is attracted to the Sun-with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared.
- Who took the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes?
- Kiss me! Let me taste your sweet lips before the asteroid destroys the earth.
- Your name must be Andromeda, because we are destined to collide.
- Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date?
- Ever wonder what’s happening under Orion’s belt?
- How about we play lion and lion tamer?
- Wanna initiate a docking maneuver?
- Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.
- Starlight, starbright why don’t you come home with me tonight!
- Hey baby, how many Gamma-ray bursts can your Milky Way take?
- What time do you have to be back in heaven?
- You must be a Magnetar because I feel a strong magnetism between us.
- Thank god I’m wearing gloves because you are too hot to handle.
- Hey baby, mind if I send my probe into your wormhole?
- Woah! What’s the name of THIS heavenly body?
- Mind if my comet enters your solar system?
- They call me the milky way…Pleasure You Can’t Measure.
- I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?
- Hey, wanna come to my place and observe something else that’s constantly expanding?
- Are you in astronomy? Because your kiss is out of this world.
- Your eyes are brighter than Sirius.
- My pants are approaching escape velocity.
- Astrology is a great thing. Want to see the Big Dipper?
- Baby you’re like a black hole, you just suck men up
- There will only be 7 planets left, when I’m done with Uranus
- Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?
- I must be the Sun and you must be Earth, cause the closer we get, the hotter you become.
- Do you have a map? Because I’m getting lost in your eyes.
- Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
- I think I might become an astronomer because I’m very fascinated with Uranus.
See Also: Space pick up lines
All About Astrology
The study of the movements and relative positions of celestial objects is known as Astrology. It is a combination of divination and analysis of star movements. In ancient times, people used it to predict the future and learn more about themselves and their relationships. In Greek, logia mean discourse or theory, Astron means star or planet, and they form astrology.
It is believed that the sun, moon, and other heavenly bodies influence the personality, health, and life of a person at the time of their birth. Astrologers say that these celestial objects affect people in various ways.
Astrologers also print horoscopes in newspapers, which are customized according to the date of birth. Based on the position of astronomical bodies, horoscopes predict events in people’s lives, describe their personalities, and give them advice as well.
Regarding the reality of astrology, there is still much controversy since some scientists believe in it and others do not. The long and short of it is that we cannot assure astrology is 100% accurate.
Astrology Vs Astronomy
The study of the universe was divided into two parts in the 17th century called astrology and astronomy, which led to many misunderstandings.
There are many arguments for the validity of astrology and astronomy, but logic and evidence are the most convincing. There is no agreement among astrologers even on what their own horoscope is about. However, astronomers are able to describe eclipses accurately using math and physics.
Astronomy is the study of the planets, stars, and other celestial bodies. It is based on scientific principles. Astrology studies celestial object movements and changes to predict the effects on human daily life and character.
Computers are a common requirement for studying in both fields. In addition, if astronomy defines something like heavy rain or a storm, it’s believed by all because it’s based on science and because it seems true. But when astrology says something, only the believers get affected, and everyone else doesn’t really care because most of their news isn’t true.
Aside from all of this, astrology also has some advantages and disadvantages; let’s examine them as well.
Benefits Of Astrology
Many people believe in astrology, and sometimes they are in a bad situation, but when they see their bright future according to astrology, they start working and dreaming about it, which enables them to succeed. Alternatively, you can call it the law of attraction.
Even though astrology is not perfect every time, by looking into the future of a newborn baby, you can avoid some of the strange things that might happen to your child.
Horoscopes are also good inventions of astrology. If you are interested in understanding the person’s character, you can use it to do so. It could be very useful in many situations, such as before a marriage or a business partnership.
Astrology can stimulate your brain to learn about the future, as well as awaken your curiosity. If you look at your future according to astrology, you will either see good or bad things happening to you, which makes you alert and aware at all times.
When you’re bored or want to know more about yourself, you can visit an astrologer to find out what the future holds for you. It’s fun to hear stories like this even when they’re not true.
Disadvantage Of Astrology
As it has been found to be wrong several times, astrology is not scientifically proven even though it is enjoyable and fascinating. However, if your future looks bright according to astrology, you should not bank on it. Otherwise, part of your time will be wasted.
Astrology can also land you in jail. You may find it shocking, but yes, there are places where studying astrology is illegal, including parts of the United States.
Think twice if you’re studying astrology as a profession. We live in a time when science is taught in schools, so people are knowledgeable about it. However, it is pretty challenging to find clients who believe in astrology.
Facts About Astrology
We’ve covered astrology pick up lines and the essential information, including pros and cons. Now let’s look at some astrology facts.
1. Although everyone knows about science nowadays, and it has been proved that astrology does not have a scientific basis, many Americans still hold on to their belief in astrology. It has been found that 31% of Americans still believe in astrology, and 13% of them are confused about it.
2. Earlier, when Astrology did not exist globally, it was first discovered in India, China, and Greece. The ancients considered astrology to be a religious gift.
We hope you enjoyed our astrology pick up lines and found them helpful. Even if you’re searching for Zodiac pick up lines this are the perfect lines.
If you’re looking for a way to break the ice with someone new, this list of pick up lines might be just what you need. These phrases are guaranteed to make someone laugh and blush, as well as get them talking with you.