Doctor pick up lines: There may be several pick up lines you have tried, but none of them seem to suit your situation, and yet you have searched with the exact word doctor or medical, right?
No worries, this article contains plenty of doctor pick up lines along with related terms like medical, nurse, physician, eye doctor, and more, in a cheesy, dirty, cute, and funny tone.
You can utilize these pick up lines in several situations, such as being a doctor, you can start an exciting conversation with patients, or as a patient, you can break the ice with doctors to be friendly. This line can also be used on your crush if they are a doctor or a medical student.
Doctor pick up lines
- I don’t want an apple a day because I don’t want you to go away.
- ICU in my dream tonight.
- Organ transplants can be very dangerous, but I’d give you my heart anytime.
- Let me be your gynaecologist tonight
- You should take my temperature because you’re making me very hot!
- Can I take your temperature? You’re looking hot today.
- Blood is red, cyanosis is blue, I get tachycardia when I think of you.
- Are you COPD? Because you take my breath away.
- I could name all the causes of a heart attack but I can’t explain why my heart is feeling that way about you.
- Do you breathe oxygen? We have so much in common.
- I think I got sick because we’re meant to be
- Are you my appendix? I have a gut feeling I should take you out.
- Let’s exchange genetic information!
- Are you my appendix? Because I feel like I should take you out
- Did you damage my cerebellum? Because I’m falling all over the place for you.
- You must be my coronary artery because you’re wrapped around my heart
- You’re systemic and I’m pulmonary. Though we may be divided, together we are one.
- I can show you where all the 206 bones in your body are and the one you just gave me.
- Hey girl, are you a defibrillator? Cause you’re sending shocks straight to my heart.
- I don’t think you can diagnose me because there’s no treatment for being madly in love
- You make my heartbeat like a drop of epinephrine.
- You get my heart racing like an epinephrine drip.
- The way you talk to me leaves me aphasic.
- I’d specialise in you anyday
- Are you a C-reactive protein? Because you have a-cute phase.
- I’d like to get another doctor because I know you’re not allowed to date your patient
- We should exchange our genetic information!
- Drowning doesn’t seem too bad if you would give me a mouth-to-mouth
- Maybe you need a little Vitamin ME in your life.
- I must be falling for you because you are giving me a protracted cardiac arrhythmia.
- I need medical attention! I hurt myself pretty bad falling for you.
- Come to my office and take off your pants
- Wanna go study some anatomy?
- Does your left eye hurt? Because you’ve been looking right all day.
- You don’t look so good. You need a lot of Vitamin ‘ME’
- Honey, do you like water? That means you already like 80% of me.
- Quick! Take off your white robe. People can’t find out you’re an angel!
- Can I be your ophthalmologist ‘cause I can’t stop looking into your eyes!
- I’m a certified love doctor. I spent years mastering it.
- You raise my dopamine levels.
- I gave up eating one apple a day because I don’t want to keep you away
- You have acute angina!
- Am I interested in you, or is it just blood sugar?
- If I don’t take my pills on time, will you spank me?
- I just want to swab you up and down, then left and right, until we’re both afebrile.
- You’d better be a cardiologist, because something about you makes me want to give you my heart.
- Wake up happy! Sleep with an anesthesiologist!
- You said I should eat healthy but I just want to eat your sweet cheeks
- You can fill my caudate nucleus with dopamine anytime.
- I wish I was your coronary artery so that I could be wrapped around your heart.
- So you’re the one from my dream that saved my life
- My love for you is so strong it can’t be dialyzed.
- You must be my coronary artery because you’re wrapped around my heart.
- Am I attracted to you or is it just volatile blood sugars?
- Are you drowning? Because I’m feeling the urge to give you CPR.
- You have 206 bones in your body. Want another one?
- Wanna play ‘Doctor’, Doctor?
- If I said you had a monoclonal antibody, would you hold it against me?
- You’re the sinoatrial node of my heart. Without you, even a defibrillator won’t save me.
- I hope that one day I will be your emergency person.
See Also Related Lines:
All About Doctors
A doctor is the most respectful and responsible person in society. And every person is dependent upon them in order to live a healthy life.
If you enjoy helping people and would like to make your passion into a career with financial security, you can become a doctor. Only a person who is genuinely passionate about these jobs can do them all day long. If you attempt to become a doctor only to respect what you’ve achieved and just to make money, you won’t be able to sustain yourself in the field.
Being a doctor isn’t easy, but doing the same thing forever is even more challenging. There are many things doctors have to do in their daily routines, like studying to be up-to-date on new medicines, listening to the patient carefully and understanding their problems, reading patients lab reports, and suggesting the right medicine. After all this, they have to be available 24 hours.
Despite the fact that doctors have a passion for their job as soon as they become a doctor, they also receive a good salary as a reward for their efforts. In addition to working for the government, doctors may also choose to work for a private company or as a professor at a medical college.
In order to be a good doctor, it is not only necessary to possess medical knowledge but also some other skills such as problem-solving, making instant right decisions, interacting with others, and leading a team.
Obviously, being a doctor will have some pros and cons as well, so let’s discuss a few.
Pros: Being able to contribute to society, being financially free, respect in society, having several options for career pathing, and a good salary
Cons: Become a doctor requires long courses with high fees, lots of hard work, stress, and study after becoming a doctor. Getting jailed might be an option if something goes wrong with a patient.
Types Of Doctors
There are many different types of patients. Many people suffer from heart problems, others from eye problems, some suffer from fractures, and so on. So, to keep up with all this, doctors are separated into different categories and specialize in one or two categories. Now let’s look at some of the most demanding doctors.
1. Family Physicians: This is one of the most demanding and well known types of doctor. Usually, people hire physicians for their entire family to undergo a check-up regularly.
2. Psychiatrists: A physician who treats the psychological, emotional, and behavioral disorders of a patient is known as a psychiatrist.
3. Neurologist: A neurologist treats diseases that affect the nervous system, the brain, muscles, blood vessels, and the spinal cord.
4. Cardiologists: The doctors who deal with heart ailments and conditions related to the heart and blood vessels, such as heart attack, heart failure, high blood pressure, or irregular heartbeats, are called cardiologists.
5. Endocrinologists: The endocrine system releases hormones in the body. If there is a disorder that affects the endocrine system, the endocrinologists take part. Diabetes, thyroid problems, hormone imbalances, and childhood height problems are some of the problems endocrinologists deal with.
Facts About Doctor
You have seen the medical doctor pick up lines and are familiar with the basic information. Now let’s look at some unknown facts about doctors.
1. The number of doctors alone in the United States is around one million. The fascinating fact is that one fourth of active doctors is educated overseas.
2. According to the research, it has been found that 64% of physicians work overtime, which is estimated to be 60 hours per week.
3. At the high paying medical specialists such as cardiology, urology, gastroenterology, and orthopedics, it has been found that men are more frequently seen than women.
4. Approximately 52% of US physicians are dissatisfied with their job and say that they would leave their jobs if they had another choice. Most people become doctors for money, which is the root cause of this. If you want to enjoy the life of a physician, you must be passionate about it; otherwise, you should choose another field.
I hope you get the best results from these doctor pick up lines, and it fulfills the needs of what you’re searching for. Besides the pick up lines, you can also share facts about the field with your crush or future doctor in order to grab their interest.