Wheelchair pick up lines are a great way to break the ice with someone you’re interested in. They can be used to start a conversation or simply to make someone laugh with those who are disabled.
There are many types of pick up lines, and there is no wrong way to use them. However, it is essential to remember that not everyone will appreciate them. Some people find them offensive, so it is important to use them carefully on the right people.
Here are 20 wheelchair pick up lines that are sure to get a reaction:
Wheelchair Pick Up Lines
1. I’m not disabled, I’m just vertically challenged.
2. Are you my wheelchair? Because you roll into my life and make everything better.
3. Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you.
4. Damn, you have a disability and yet you’re still 10 times hotter than me.
5. I’m not disabled, I’m just differently abled.
6. Wheelchairs are sexy!
7. I’m falling for you faster than I can Wheelchair.
8. You roll my world!
9. Are you my Wheelchair? Because I can’t imagine life without you.
10. Damn, you are one hot Wheelchair!
11. Are you a battery? Because you make my heart race.
12. Are we in a Wheelchair? Because I’m falling for you.
13. Are you my wheelchair? Because I need you to complete me.
14. If you were my Wheelchair, I would never let you go.
15. I don’t need a Wheelchair to fall in love with you.
16. Wheelchairs are like cupcakes… they make everything better!
17. You’re the Wheelchair to my life!
18. As long as I have this wheelchair, you’ll always have a lap to sit on.
19. If we go out on a date, I promise you I will not stand you up.
20. These two legs might not work, but my third one sure does.
Also, check the gym pick up lines on our site if you’re interested.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to wheelchair pick up lines. If you use them wisely, it can be a great way to break the ice and start a conversation. Just remember to be careful with who you use them on, as some people may find them offensive. With that being said, have fun and enjoy!