Hockey Pick Up Lines: Who knew hockey fans would be so easy to impress than the rest of your friends?
Yes, you can make hockey fans fall in love easily using pick up lines for hockey players. This article lists the best hockey pickups lines if you want to break the ice with your crush, who is a hockey fan or player.
These lines use hockey terms in a cheesy, funny, and cute way, making it easy to break the ice with strangers who love the game.
Let’s get right to it.
Hockey Pick Up Lines
- Can you show me your hockey jersey? I want to know what your number is.
- Life is better when we stick together.
- C’mon baby, the iceman cometh… but never too soon.
- If you give me your name and number, I would get you a customized jersey.
- Nice Skates…Wanna Cross the Blue Line with Me?
- Bagy, yrrr so beurdiffle dat I feel I can be nacheral wif yoo.
- Can I slip one past your goalie?
- I bet my stick would feel great in your crease.
- Do you play hockey? ‘Cause I wouldn’t mind poke-checking you.
- Hey girl, lemme get a few slapshots on your bum.
- If you were a puck, I’d never shoot. Because I would always miss you.
- How about we drop the gloves and go at it?
- I’m a hockey player; of course my stick is curved!
- I’m a hockey player, I always wear protection.
- Hi, my name’s Stanley… wanna see my cup?
- I’m a hockey player, my stick is long and I know how to use it.
- Despite the fact that I am the better skater, I would still recruit you for my tonsil hockey team.
- I’m good on the ice, but I’m GREAT in bed!
- If I said I’d like to score on you tonight would you think I was being too forward?
- I got scolded by the referee today for hooking but I told him it wasn’t my fault I’m hooked.
- I could slip one past your tendy if you let me.
- Hockey is a team game, we can team up on you if that is how you want to play this game, girl.
- I’ve gone five-hole ten times today, can I try a you-hole?
- Football players get cheerleaders, but hockey players bring them home.
- Can I slip one past your tendy?
- I may be toothless, sweaty, and all black and blue, but I make a mean quiche Lorain.
- I’d love to serve a 5 minute penalty in your box.
- You know, less teeth means more tongue.
- I’ve been called a dirty player but lets just see how dirty we can get tonight.
- I promise I’m good for more than just a one-timer.
- Once you see my equipment, you’ll either run or you’ll look at it real good, believe me now.
- Let me show you that I’m good for more than just a one-timer
- You want to be holding my shaft? We can try if you are worth the game on the bed tonight.
- I’m not a dirty player on the hockey field. Just in bed.
- I only drool when I’m standing upright.
- The ref better give me 2 for hooking cuz baby I’m hooked on you.
- What do you say we score together tonight?
- Look, my teeth spell out “I love you” in block letters!
- Hey girl, want to be the manager of all my equipment including the one inside my pants?
- What do you say we drop the gloves and go at it?
- I can promise you I am built for a game and I can go on as many times as you want me to.
- I’ve got a curved stick.
- I want to wear that legs of yours on my face like a mask so I don’t get that cold, can I try?
- I think you just tripped me, ’cause I just fell for you.
- You have less teeth because of the game? It’s alright, it gives more room for tongue action
- My skate blade is not the only thing made of steel.
- Wanna go for a ride on my Zam-boner?
- Wanna see my “hat-trick?”
- They say players with the puck have big sticks, I can show you mine in the bed right now.
- If you are into hockey, you can consider the deal done if you put your puck into my own goal.
- Well if I can’t score, can I get an assist?
- Baby, you have such nice pair of skates, I want to take them off of you right this moment.
- You must be Stanley because you have a beautiful cup.
- I have a lot of hidden hockey tricks I have yet to share, come to my bedroom and I’ll teach.
- There is this box in hockey where they put bad players in, should we let them watch a show?
- You must be the oppositions net, because i can’t wait to be inside you.
- Ever kiss a guy with no teeth?
- I’m a hockey player. I take my mask off for eating and well… eating.
- You think Zdeno Chara has a long stick? Wait until you see mine!
- Will you let me slip one real quick?
- Let’s take out our gloves and get the party started.
- Let’s play hockey. I”ll be the net, and you can score.
- Is it just coincidence? Because my name is Stanley and I own a Cup.
- In case you haven’t noticed, girl, I am so hooked on you, I want to let you know about that.
- Since you have made it clear that I cannot score, could I at least, get an assist?
- If you play ice hockey, I can teach you a few new tricks in order to warm yourself up, baby.
- You may not play the game too well but I promise I will let you score on me, come join me.
- I want to squeeze you up and straighten you up to hit that five hole of yours, I do, babe.
- My name is just Stanley and if you want, I can show you my cup in private, come to me now.
- I am more than ready to hit you tonight, from your behind, so I’m okay with a misconduct.
- You know, my hockey stick isn’t the only thing that’s hard.
- Hockey is wonderful, especially when you are holding up a stick then, want to hold on mine?
- I want to learn the game, would you teach me how to hold the stick in a proper manner?
- I want to give you this stick of mine and use it full length then puck you really good and slow.
- People call me a dirty player but let’s see how dirty we can get.
- I can give you a new definition for the word roughing on my bed tonight, come check it out.
All About Hockey
Hockey is a team sport in which teams compete to maneuver a ball or puck into their opponent’s goals using hockey sticks. Many types of hockey are played, including bandy, field hockey, and ice hockey.
A hockey game is one of the oldest games played more than 4,000 years ago in Egypt and Ethiopia, around 1000 BC. While ice hockey was first introduced in 1872 by James Creighton, it was not well known until quite recently.
Field hockey was introduced in the 18th or 19th century and was played in England schools. With the increasing popularity of the sport in 1880, it is no wonder that females have also begun to play this sport. In addition, men’s field hockey was also entered into the 1908 Olympic games, and later on, in 1980, women’s field hockey made its debut.
Ice hockey’s most popular and unique sport looks like something you can only play during winter, but it’s actually played all year round, just like any other sport. However, playing this game requires the proper protective equipment like helmets and pads for the safest participation.
In addition to ice hockey and field hockey, roller skate hockey is also pretty popular. England introduced it to the rest of the world at the start of the 20th century.
Benefits Of Hockey
If you started playing hockey just two, three months ago, you’ve already noticed several physical and mental benefits. Here are some benefits of playing hockey regularly that will motivate you to continue playing.
1. In addition to physical activities such as football, volleyball, and basketball, hockey also helps with physical fitness. It is a great cardiovascular exercise as well as an excellent way to burn calories. A field hockey game entails running continuously, which in turn helps build muscular strength.
2. In addition to improving balance, agility, and hand-eye coordination, hockey is a fun sport to play. All of these skills are enhanced by passing the ball and receiving it at speed.
3. The practice of hockey enhances communication skills through words, body language, and eyes. Teamwork is among the essential skills in almost all sports.
4. It is commonly known that most people in the gym feel tired and bored. Therefore, hockey can be the best exercise for them. The hockey game can reduce 0.061 calories per minute, which is a great way to lose weight and gain strength while having fun.
5. In case you are genuinely passionate about hockey and you play well, you may even be able to attain selection for your country’s national hockey team. The hockey game also takes part in the Olympics, which can bring you to the next level. You can play hockey as a profession too.
Facts About Hockey
Hopefully, you have gone over the hockey pick up lines and have a little understanding of the game that everyone knows. Now let’s take a look at some unknown facts.
1. If you are a hockey fan, you know that NHL stands for National Hockey League. The fact is that it was founded on 22 November 1917 and had been going strong ever since.
2. The diameter of the hockey puck is three inches, and the weight of the puck is six ounces. This is made of vulcanized, solid black rubber.
3. The idea of using frozen cow poop as a hockey puck may seem absurd now, but in its early years, that’s how pucks were made. To prevent pucks from bouncing during play, they are now frozen before games. Pucks do not lose shape when they are thrown across an ice rink due to their cold temperature.
4. The funniest fact is when the Montreal Canadiens won the Stanley Cup in 1924. After winning, they held a party and kept the trophy in the trunk of their car. When the car gets punctured, they keep the trophy side and start replacing the tires. Once the new tire was on, they felt about the trophy and left the place. However, later that night, they realized they left the trophy, and when they got back to the place, it was still there.
5. The game rules specify that any fan can serve as a goaltender if a team’s two goalies are injured during the game. For them, it would be their chance to live out their dream of playing in the NHL in front of thousands of people.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our list of what we think are the best hockey pick up lines. With these hockey puns, you’ll be able to get the puck into the net. Break the ice and start a conversation with the hockey fan.