Are you a football fan? Do you want to date someone who also enjoys the game? Well, these are some American football pick up lines for you. The best part is that the line includes football terms that are a cheesy, funny, cute, and dirty way to make it enjoyable.
We listed these lines in different forms for football players or crushes who love sports, but you should pick one that fits your situation.
Football pick up lines
- Will you marry me? I want to make a football team with our children.
- Don’t worry, handballs are allowed on my pitch.
- Do you play football? Because you’ve got a tight end.
- Consider this your two-minute warning… before I kiss you.
- Are you the New England Patriots? Because you can deflate my balls whenever you like.
- At Tight End: I think he’s suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
- How about we kick off a new relationship tonight?
- I’d like to get inside your penalty box.
- Are you going to ask me out soon, or do I need to call a delay of game penalty?
- Not red, not yellow, you’re my wild card.
- I wish you were on the football team because I’d love to see your backfield in motion.
- At Kicker: Whoever said Disney was the happiest place on earth hasn’t been in his pants.
- Hey girl, how about you make like the Patriots and deflate these balls.
- At Wide Receiver: Is his name Google, cause he’s got everything I’m searching for.
- I think you’re a keeper.
- Are you an eligible receiver… of my phone number?
- Wanna be my receiver tonight?
- You’ve intercepted my heart.
- At Quarterback: Does he have a shovel in his back pocket cause I’m digging that ass.
- I love two football on your body.
- Do you know what the 49ers and I have in common? Good D
- At Running Back: Call me an archaeologist. Because he’s got a large bone I want to examine.
- Hey, you have a good pair of football in your back.
- I like your Patriots jersey, but I bet it’d look even better on my bedroom floor.
- At Running Back: Is his face on the McDonalds menu? Cause I’m lovin it.
- You’re so hot, I’d let you penetrate my defense.
- I’ve never made an incomplete pass, and I hope you won’t be my first.
- You’ll be the quickest hat-trick I’ve scored.
- You’ve got a great end zone.
- I want to play football with you.
- I see your heart is going back to pass… Interception!
- Hello there, lady! My stamina is sufficient for you because I play football all the time.
- Are you a Titans fan? Because you are the only Ten I see
- I’m feeling cold. Can I get your jersey?
- I love to play football in my bed with just two players.
- Hey girl! I specialize in scoring screamers.
- Meet me on the football ground, I will propose to you.
- Do you want to be a player? Or do you want to play a game with me?
- I love football, well! Do you prefer two-hand touch or full contact?
- Let’s play a football game with me, but You’re allowed to use your hands in this game.
- Are you a player? Want to play with me? What? Football…
More Sports Lines:
All About Football
Association football or soccer is a sport where two teams, each with 11 players on the pitch at one time, attempt to pass the ball into the other team’s goal without using their hands or arms. The team that scores more goals wins the match.
With a worldwide fan base of almost 3.5 billion, football is also one of the most popular and most loved sports in the world. The most followed countries for football or soccer are Brazil, Germany, Italy, Argentina, France, Uruguay, England, Spain, Netherlands, and Turkey. The United States ranks 13th in football according to the world rankings.
Today, football is one of the most popular sports, but it wasn’t always like that. The modern football game originated in Britain in the 19th century and used a round ball, known as an association ball, that allowed players to run anywhere around it.
In the early 20th century, football became popular across Europe, but there was no international organization to deal with it. During this time, FIFA was founded by different countries, including Spain, Sweden, and others.
Benefits Of Football
There is no age restriction on playing this sport. It is a sport enjoyed by players of all ages, and it is also an excellent sport for staying fit. This activity will get your blood flowing and will get you some fresh air, so it’s just the right combination of exercise and enjoyment. Here are some of the benefits of football.
1. Football is just like any physical sport to keep you strong and build physical health. Nowadays, kids spend a lot of time playing video games and watching TV, but if you want to limit their video game time, give them a football. Football is a fun game that keeps you enjoying and becoming more physically active and strong.
2. The game of football builds character, teamwork, and self-esteem. By playing with a team, you develop a good conversation and a friendship bond that teaches you how to win by encouraging each other.
3. The more committed the players to become in the game, the more discipline, focus, and confidence they develop, allowing them to achieve victory for themselves and their teammates.
4. On a mental level, you become more active and stronger by playing football. Making a goal where a goalkeeper is standing in front of you or if you’re a goalkeeper, you need to identify how you will play with the opponent’s mind and make a goal. Hence playing football regularly makes you mentally very strong.
5. The easiest and most effective way to improve cardiovascular health is by playing football. The average player runs between 8 and 11 kilometers in a game, which is good enough to raise your heart rate daily with enjoyment.
In addition to the benefits of football, there are also some disadvantages to be aware of.
Playing football as a kid or young is always dangerous because you always have your eyes on the ball, and your opponent always tries to get the ball from you, causing you to collide and possibly get injured. Because of this risk factor, internal players like Cristiano Ronaldo also have insurance on their body parts.
As a result, to reduce this risk factor, you can do stretching and drink sufficient amounts of fluid in order to maintain health and minimize cramping.
Facts About Football
So far, we have talked about the best football pick up lines for guys and girls and the benefits of playing the sport. Now let’s look at some facts about the sport.
1. Compared to soccer which was invented in the 5th century B.C. in China, American football is a remarkably intact game. It was in 1882 when the football was invented.
2. In the United States, American football has evolved from the fields of soccer and Rugby. The game began as a form of Rugby but quickly evolved into something more like soccer as the sport grew.
3. Over 300 million people in America play football, which makes it the most popular game in the country.
4. In 1908, Teddy Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States, threatened to ban football in the country because of the risks involved. Although it was no longer banned because of new rules that reduced the risk factor considering the safety of the players.
5. The first athlete from the United States to play professional football was William Walter “Pudge” Heffelfinger. In 1892, he was paid $500 for a single match.
Have you ever tried any of these football pick up lines on a player or a fan of the sport? Did it work for you? If you have not tried them yet, we recommend that you give them a try the next time you are at the bar. We never know how things will turn out!