College Pick Up Lines: Every student’s college experience is one of the most memorable and valuable times of their life. The college years are when students decide their career paths and get into different fields.
As we begin these college days, we meet many new students, but we can’t talk to them because of shyness. Therefore, we have put together a list of college pick up lines that will help you start a conversation with any college student you like.
The best part of these lines is that they are directly related to college; hence your opponent’s students will find it easy to talk with you. It is time to make more friends and have fun while experiencing college life, which will be a lifetime memory.
College Pick Up Lines
- I could write a 20-page paper about how fascinating you are.
- You are like my most interesting textbook page because seeing you is the highlight of my day.
- Hey are you my college loan? Cause you have my interest!
- Did we have any homework due?
- Hey girl, do you have a map? Because I have no idea where I am on campus.
- Hey, I’m new here – could you show me where the library is?
- I missed class last time, do you have the notes?
- Are you in astronomy? Because your ass is out of this world.
- Astronomy Major: Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
- Do you know CPR? Cause my BAC is higher than your GPA.
- Even if there were no gravity on earth, I’d still fall for you.
- I don’t know how I’ll ever get to class on time when it’s so easy to get lost in your eyes
- They called me Ms. Dyson in college. Because I handle super smoothly and I love sucking.
- English Major: I have ‘Great Expectations’ for our future tonight.
- Are you strategically arranged carbon atoms? Because you shine like a diamond.
- English Major: Babe, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call fine print.
- Mathematics Major: Are you a 45 degree angle? Because you’re acute-y.
- Mathematics Major: You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
- Mathematics Major: Honey, you’re sweeter than pi.
- I just voted, now who wants get drunk and see my electoral college?
- Biochemistry Major: I’ve got my ion you, baby!
- Biochemistry Major: Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?
- Biochemistry Major: You’re so hot you denature my proteins.
- Girl, I’m thinking about changing my major to chemistry, ’cause we’ve got it together.
- If you want to dance, call me. Because I can put your inertia in motion.
- Are you a college paper? Cause I wanna procrastinate till the last minute then spend all night doing you.
- Economics Major: You’re a hot commodity.
- Economics Major: Baby, you’re not an option, you’re totally a future!
- Economics Major: The national debt isn’t the only thing that’s rising.
- I think we should drop out…of these clothes.
- Cornell College: Is your name Pfeiffer Hill? Because you take my breath away.
- For someone in a third world country, you are well developed.
- Computer science Major: You make my software turn into hardware!
- Computer science Major: Are you sitting on the F5 key? Because your backside is refreshing.
- Computer science Major: You must be an angel because your texture mapping is divine!
- You sure turn my software into hardware.
- Computer science Major: Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I’m feeling a connection.
- Hey, I’m cramming for a test – can you quiz me on these questions for a few minutes?
- I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
- Environmental sciences Major: You are so fine I wish I could plant and grow a whole field of you.
- Environmental sciences Major: I blame you for global warming, you’re too hot to handle!
- Girl, you might be a freshman, but your booty’s a senior!
- You just denatured my proteins because so are so hot.
- Don’t walk into the building. The sprinklers will go off
- History Major: Quit Stalin and give me your number.
- History Major: According to Marx, there’s an uprising in my lower class.
- History Major: I’m not James Monroe, but I can give you an era of good feelings.
- I must be feeling squirrely because I’m going to climb you like a tree.
- I am amazed that you have more curves than a circle.
- I’ll make some Illinois with you tonight.
- Legal studies Major: Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.
- Legal studies Major: Why don’t you take a look at my briefs?
- Physics Major: Wanna dance? I can really put your inertia in motion.
- Physics Major: You’ve got more curves than a circle.
- Physics Major: Are you a magnet? Because you sure are attracting me.
- You must be a very important textbook passage because seeing you is the highlight of my day.
All the above shared lines are for college students but if you’re looking for specific subject related pick up lines check the below links:
- Science pick up lines
- Physics pick up lines
- Math pick up lines
- Chemistry pick up lines
- Biology pick up lines
I hope these college pick up lines were helpful to you. Below you’ll find some additional information and facts about college to keep the conversation going. You can get college related knowledge from below and share it with your friends to make them look smart or intelligent.
You can include anything in your conversation, such as about the future of the degree or course you and your friends are doing. Further, discuss the job in the field and other future planning as well.
College plays a significant role in student life changing, though learn as much as you can and explore every field related to your course. You can have a friend who is in the same field so that you can together research and study further in it.
Let’s learn a few new things about college which you might don’t know.
Before moving further, you should know we also have school pick up lines for your juniors.
What Is The Difference Between College And University
Many newbie students who just completed their 12th are confused about where to apply for higher studies, either at a college or University? Hence, if you’re one of them here, we will clear all your doubts.
A small institute offering undergraduate degrees or an institute that includes both the school and degree courses is known as a college.
The institute, which offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees in most fields, is known as University.
Universities and colleges both have their pros and cons so you should choose one according to your requirements.
Pros Of Going To University
- Universities offer various courses so you can get whatever course you want to join on one campus only. For higher studies also no need to worry.
- Compared to colleges, universities are less expensive. Even though you get highly educated and experienced professors.
- Universities have more functions and programs which show you various paths and help in filing your passion.
Pros Of Going To College
- Due to decent students in class, the lecturer can focus more on you and also listen to your problems carefully.
- If you’re studying to be an undergraduate, you can join any of your nearby colleges and get your degree. This is because several colleges are there in every city, but the universities are less. Hence this can save your traveling time and cost.
I hope you find this helpful. Now you can choose either a college or university according to your requirements by reading their pros and cons.
How Can College Students Earn Money
In college, most of the students are looking to earn money because by entering college, their expenses increase. Below are our recommended options for college students to make money.
1. Part-Time Blogger
Being a part time blogger, you can work from the comfort of your house, college, or anywhere you want to on your laptop or computer. Blogger is one who makes the website or blog and shares their knowledge with others in written form.
If you’re passionate about any field, you can start a blog related to that, and once you start getting traffic from search engines like Google and Bing, you can monetize your blog to earn money. You have several options like Google AdSense, Affiliate marketing, and publishing sponsored content to monetize the blog.
This may be time-consuming at the beginning, but once you start making money, you can make it a full-time career.
If you want to earn money quickly them start freelancing. You can earn money by working for other online if you have any skills like content writing, graphic design, logo design, video editing, and so on.
There are many sites you can start working on, like Fiverr and Upwork. You get paid after every project you complete.
3. Launch A Course Online
Let’s assume you are studying in the computer field, and then you can make a video course related to the computer fields like teaching HTML, CSS, Python, app and web development, and more.
Once you’re ready with your course, you can list it on online platforms like Udemy and start making money.
4. Sell Your Class Notes
If you’re a regular class student, but there are some other students, you mainly get absent in class and later ask for notes from others. Hence here is an opportunity for you to earn money by selling a copy of your notes with them.
This is also genuine work because you’ve attended a class, work hard to make notes, so it’s your property, and you can sell it without any risk.
5. Work In A Cafe Or Restaurant
If you have no skills to work online or do not have enough utensils, you can work part time in a nearby cafe or a restaurant. You can get paid hourly in such workplaces.
These are some of the most effective and good money making ideas. You can earn in many other ways also. You should focus more on your studies, and by the side, if you see any money-making opportunity, you can earn from that.
How College Students Can Save Money
Earning money is not enough if you don’t know how to save it. Being a college student, you don’t know how to save money though you mostly waste money on unnecessary things or stuff. To avoid this, below are some tips for you.
1. Buy Old Textbooks
No doubt buying a new textbook every semester is expensive. Hence, to save your money here, you can buy used textbooks from your senior or shop that sells used books.
If you want to save even more, you can also get a textbook on rent from book stores that offer such services.
2. Utilize Your Student ID
Whether a laptop, computer, clothes, or audible books, you can get a good discount using a student ID.
3. Invest If You Can
If you’re earning part time or getting good pocket money, you should never use it all forcefully. Try to invest the extra money in buying helpful courses, seminars, books, or in business like the stock market or digital currency. This will give you a good reward until you complete college.
4. Make Good Friends
Always be in contact with good people who are more focused on their studies and goals. If you get in contact with bad students, you’ll start wasting money on enjoying like parties, eating unhealthy street foods and more. So better to focus on your studies and save yourself from bad habits where money gets wasted.
I hope you enjoy these college pick up lines along with the additional information to keep the conversation going.
It is essential to have the right pick up lines to start a conversation. In college, use only the pick up lines listed in this article for good results.