50 Winter Pick Up Lines (Funny, Dirty, Cheesy)
Finally, it’s Winter! The best season of the year. And what better way to celebrate than by using some cheesy, yet effective Winter pick up lines?
Besides having fun using them on your friends, you can also use them to make someone’s day, start a conversation with a stranger, or impress that special person.
We’ve gathered the best Winter pick up lines for you to make the most out of this winter season!
Winter Pick Up Lines
- My heart is frozen but when I see your flirty smile, it will be melt like chocolates
- I’m wearing so many layers it’s going to take me a while to get naked, but you can watch.
- I lost my scarf, can I wrap you around me instead?
- 10 bucks if you can find which part of my body is the warmest.
- Hey, let me take you out on a first date in the snow—I promise I’m not a flake-y person.
- I usually warm up by the fireplace, but you’re hotter.
- Are you a sweater?, coz I think it’s comfortable? When it’s on me.
- Are you passed out on the sidewalk or are you my snow angel?
- My love for you is falling the same as heavy snowfall around you.
- I can’t jerk off because my roommate’s classes were cancelled, too. Want to hang out?
- Maybe today our classes should be cancelled but we still learn about each others body.
- We can work on lowering your heat bill tonight, because you won’t be getting cold.
- I saw you from across the room and winter fall in love with you.
- Baby, you’re so hot I only need four layers.
- Actually, I lost my scarf today. Can I wrap you around me?.
- You made my snowflakes. Coz just your single touch will melt me.
- Are you a snowball? Because I bet you’ll melt in my hands… or my mouth.
- Can you fire out from me?
- I wearing so many warm clothes but it’s not working when you are under my clothes.
- My frozen hearts will defrost by only your touch.
- I’d like to hibermate with you.
- Do I have a fever? Because you are giving me chills.
- Do you wanna make snow angels on my bed. Come over
- I’m wearing a lot of layers, want to watch me undress for twelve minutes?
- Do you want to see my snowballs?
Also see is your name winter pick up lines
When To Use Winter Pick Up Lines
All these lines are clearly related to Winter in one way or another. So one thing is clear: you can use them only during Winter.
But this doesn’t mean you can use it anytime, anywhere in Winter. You should use them in the right place, at the right moment, and with the right people.
For example, if you’re in a class and want to laugh with your friends, using these pick up lines is the way to go. But if you’re in a more formal setting, maybe it’s not the best idea, such as in an exam time or job interview.
You should also be careful with who you use them. If you don’t know the person well enough, maybe it’s not the best idea to use them. You don’t want to make the other person feel uncomfortable, right? But if you want to break the ice with someone you just met, go ahead and use a good one of these lines.
If you have a crush on someone but don’t know how to start a conversation with them, you can use one of these lines. But be careful not to overdo it, or you might appear desperate.
Further, if you already talk with your crush but have run out of things to say, one of these lines can be a great conversation starter. Also, you can use these lines to impress or share your thoughts on this cold weather with them.
In short, use these pick up lines in wintertime, with people you know, in the right place and right moment to make the most out of it.
How To Use Winter Pick Up Lines
Now that you know when to use them, it’s time to learn how to use them.
First of all, don’t just blurt out the line without thinking. You should take into consideration of the place and people around you before using them.
For example, if you’re in a crowded place, it might not be the best idea to use a line that’s too long or complicated. You don’t want to make a scene or take too much attention.
It’s also important to keep in mind the tone of your voice. You should say it with confidence but not too cocky. Be careful not to make it sound like a pick up line, or it might ruin the whole effect.
And lastly, don’t just say the line and walk away. Be prepared for a conversation after you say the line. Because if you just say it and walk away, it will be really awkward.
You can talk about the weather or anything related to Winter. For example, if you use the line “I don’t usually give my number out this early, but you can have it.” You can follow up with a conversation about how cold it is today or how you’re excited about Winter.
You can even share some fun facts about Winter, like did you know that the longest recorded snowfall in a single season was 189.0 inches (15.75 feet) in Tamarack, California?
Or that the coldest temperature ever recorded on Earth was -128.56 Fahrenheit (-89.20 Celsius) at Vostok Station, Antarctica, on July 21, 1983?
Winter pick up lines can be a great way to make someone’s day, start a conversation with a stranger, or impress that special someone. But it’s important to use them in the right place, at the right moment, and with the right person.
So go out there and make the most out of these pick up lines! Just don’t forget to have fun with it.